Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you a natural sales person and leader and want to grow together with a fast growing startup?
Then you're our perfect fit!
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from our office in Stockholm City. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
About the company
At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. We’re automating sustainability reporting for companies, and giving companies sustainability intelligence to drastically reduce their environmental impact. We’ve been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
To grow our revenue and market share we are now looking for a Head of Sales to join our small team to help take us to the next phase in our adventure! We are looking for someone who has worked for a few years in a similar position or who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for a small and dedicated team. You’ll be reporting to the COO.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role include:
- Build the foundation to scale the sales team, incl. tooling, commission and team structure.
- Own reporting and sales insights
- Scale sales Ops
- Own and drive commercial partnerships
- Own the company revenue target and drive a winning culture in the sales team
- Manage, hire and drive the sales team
- Carry individual sales quota until team is in place
- Be strategic partner to the product team in building a world class product
- Focused on continuously driving customer value along with CS team
You have experience in:
- Being a part of scaling a SaaS business
- Managed a full stack sales team
- Consistently hitting or exceeding targets
- International Sales
- You have had close collaboration with Sales Ops and Enablement
- You have had cross organizational exposure
- You understand culture and how it drives performance.
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you possibly can muster.
- A proven communicator who can see things from other people’s views and incorporate them into a real vision of a product or feature.
- A willingness to learn on the job, acquiring new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and small team where we help one another
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org