Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you exceptional in sales and growing revenue and want to grow together with a fast growing startup?
Then you're our perfect fit!
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from our office in Stockholm City. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
About the company
At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. We’re automating sustainability reporting for companies, and giving companies sustainability intelligence to drastically reduce their environmental impact. We’ve been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our small team to help take us to the next phase in our adventure! You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role include:
- Qualifying leads and move them through the company sales pipeline and funnel
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of targets
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Schedule discovery calls for our inside sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of cold calling, social touches and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
You have experience in:
- 1+ years working experience
- Working with B2B Sales
- Working in a SaaS business
- Sustainability knowledge & affinity required
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you possibly can muster.
- A proven communicator who can see things from other people’s views and incorporate them into a real vision of a product or feature.
- A willingness to learn on the job, acquiring new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and small team where we help one another
- Customer centric
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Fluent in English
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!