Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you an expert in sustainability and have previous experience from a customer facing role?
Then you're a perfect fit for Normative!
Perks At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from our office in Stockholm City. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
About the company At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. We’re automating sustainability reporting for companies, and giving companies sustainability intelligence to drastically reduce their environmental impact. We’ve been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for an ambitious Customer Success Specialist to join our small team and help take us to the next phase in our adventure! You’ll be reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role would include:
- Helping customers with environmental impact measurements
- Calculating and communicating environmental impacts.
- Researching and updating sustainability data to our database
- Communicating the possibilities and use-cases of our product to our customers.
- Explaining niche details of the latest environmental reports and what implications it could have for our client’s business.
- Understand the customer needs and be able to comprehend what this means for the product roadmaps and features.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- An education in, or work experience within sustainability
- Experience from customer facing role
- Excellent Excel skills
- B2B and or SaaS experience is a plus
- Tech savvy
- A proven communicator who can see things from other people’s perspectives.
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you can possibly muster. A doer who is biased towards action.
- A willingness to learn on the job, fast. Eager to develop new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
Experience is considered advantageous, but we believe that talent and drive is the most important thing!
- Start: As soon as possible, but can be decided through mutual agreement.
- Placement: Normative HQ at Norrlandsgatan 11, Stockholm
- Scope: Full-time
- If you have any questions regarding the position don't hesitate to contact us through the chat
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!