Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Do you want to become an expert in sustainability? Are you interested in a part time job alongside your studies?
Then you're a perfect fit for Normative!
Perks At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from home or our office in Stockholm City. At Normative you’ll have opportunities to grow.
About the company At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. We’re automating sustainability reporting for companies, and giving companies sustainability intelligence to drastically reduce their environmental impact. We’ve been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for an ambitious junior Customer Success Specialist to join our small team and help take us to the next phase in our adventure! You’ll be reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role would include:
- Helping our team with environmental impact calculations
- Researching and updating sustainability data to our database
- Researching supplier information.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A student within sustainability related topics.
- A willingness to learn on the job, fast. Eager to develop new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Has a talent for researching data
- Tech savvy
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you can possibly muster. You are a doer who is biased towards action.
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Start: As soon as possible, but can be decided through mutual agreement.
- Placement: Normative HQ at Norrlandsgatan 11, Stockholm
- Scope: Part-time
- If you have any questions regarding the position don't hesitate to contact us through the chat
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!