Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you exceptional in sales and want to grow together with a fast growing SaaS startup?
Then you're our perfect fit!
About the company
At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. To get there we need a new norm for sustainability intelligence. For the UN Climate Hub, several European banks, Private Equity companies, and lots of medium and large companies, Normative is already that Norm. And many more are joining Normative to get actionable sustainability intelligence to improve their environmental impact. Normative has been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for an ambitious Sales Account Executive with experience in SaaS sales to join our team to help take us to the next phase in our adventure. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings sourced by you, with some support provided by a sales development rep.
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve them.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organisation.
- Experience from full-cycle B2B-sales, preferably in SaaS-companies
- Experience working with Climate related solutions would be ideal but not a requirement
- Hard-working, winning and passionate attitude towards work
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy individual with the ability to learn quickly
- Fluent in English, Swedish is considered an additional plus
- Experience from or interest in Sustainability work
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from our office in Stockholm City. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
This is a full time position based at our head office in Stockholm.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!