Do you want to make a contribution towards a sustainable future? Do you want to be a part of a start-up and solve real problems?
Then you're our perfect fit!
Normative makes the environmental and social cost of every purchase in our economy transparent. Our goal is to contribute to a faster transition towards a sustainable society by helping companies get better at measuring their sustainability. This gives companies the incentives and the guidance required to drastically reduce their environmental footprint.
The engineering team connects life cycle assessment calculations to activities in companies. Our customers entrust us with intricate details about the activities within the company, and in return we continuously help them become transparent about their externalities through analytics dashboards and reports, on the web and through API services. Today we're a small team but are looking to grow.
As a frontend developer on this team, you will create the user experience of sustainability intelligence. Users find us on the web and through partner integrations. You will develop user journeys and implement frontend components with Angular in Typescript and work with many services and underlying technologies core to our product. You have an urge to get to solve the actual problems and strive to understand where the customer is coming from.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do? Awesome, let’s talk about specifics.
What do we need from you?
- You know from experience how to evolve extensible web applications and maintenance best practices
- You enjoy juggling interactive presentations of data
- You are skilled in devising a good user experiences with clean user interfaces
- Deep knowledge of how to manipulate DOM objects and fully use browser capabilities while keeping the code clean
- You leverage your combined experience from at least 2 different frontend frameworks
Nice to have
- Expertise in Typescript
- Expertise in design and implementation for mobile browsers
- Visual in communication to sketch out UI solutions
What is it like working at Normative?
- We have a small and friendly work environment.
- In our regular company-wide retrospectives every individual has an opportunity to get their new ideas seriously considered.
- We're a fast growing start-up. Partnerships and opportunities frequently change.
- We realign our shared short-term vision frequently within each project but individuals make their own decisions in the best interest of the company.
We're curious about software you have helped develop in the past; so if applicable please include a link to your public portfolio or other links to published work. Please apply by March 1st 2021. We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!