At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights, enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission.
What does that mean?
From the office space, heating and basic elements of a workplace, to every single part of business operations and expansion, anytime a company is making financial transactions, we would be able to visualize the climate impact for it thereby making the company sustainable one step at a time.
What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced frontend developer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. We are a remote-friendly international team of 25, working towards contributing to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
You will be joining our engineering team of 7 and our objective is to help our customers connect their data sources of transactions so we may measure the climate impact and thereby help our clients report and reduce CO2.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get to build an extensible web application that will be used by thousands of companies across the globe with a team who just like you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- You’ll get to thrive with a fast-paced environment in a tight team where extreme programming is normal.
- You’ll get to share your best practices of clean code and software maintenance that you’ve learned throughout the years of work in different languages and frameworks for both mobile and desktop.
- Our customers have a lot of detailed data to juggle, you get to tweak the performance of interactive presentations and show off your skills in manipulating DOM objects and while fully using recent browser capabilities.
- We work remotely, but that doesn’t stop us from sketching on virtual whiteboards together. You’ll get to share your ideas with drawings as well as text.
How do we work?
Our customers entrust us with intricate details about the activities within the company, and in return we continuously help them become transparent about their externalities through analytics dashboards and reports, on the web and through API services. Today we're a small team but are looking to grow.
As a frontend developer on this team, you will create the user experience of sustainability intelligence whereby we make our customers aware and accountable of their climate footprint in every single transaction.
You will develop user journeys and implement frontend components with Angular in Typescript and work with many services and underlying technologies core to our product. You have an urge to get to solve the actual problems and strive to understand where the customer is coming from.
Why join us?
- Impact: Everyday you choose to work with us, we will be making a company more sustainable.
- Team: We are a competent and passionate team who will be supporting you in becoming your ultimate best.
- Culture: You will have the chance to impact how we work as a company. You’re not just building Normative as a platform but also a company.
- Competitive Salary
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere but you are expected to travel, in a climate-friendly way, to meet about once a quarter (this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely). Therefore we believe you live either in Sweden or in the Nordics.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible