At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights, enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced product designer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative-team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a product designer with experience in making the complex look simple. You will help our users understand their emissions and how to take action to reduce it. You will work closely with our product managers, developers, customer and market teams to keep developing our product design. We are at the beginning of an exciting journey and you will be one of the first people in our fast growing product team and report to our Head of Product.
What you will do:
- Work on all aspects of the design process like research, prototyping, user-testing, animations, and visual design.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and customer facing teams to deliver a compelling user experience.
- Define, craft, and evolve designs within visual systems and/or standards
- Cultivate a healthy design process for the team, and be a key contributor to our product strategy.
To be successful, we believe you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in building and shipping web products that users love.
- Is customer-obsessed and excited to spend time with users.
- Have a great sense of interaction design as well as a strong eye for visual design. If you have worked with data visualization it is a plus.
- Are well familiar and comfortable working with design systems and applying a systematic approach to how you design the user experience
- Has a strategic product mindset with the experience of understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company.
We also believe you are:
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere but you are expected to travel, in a climate-friendly way, to meet at our office about 1 time per month (this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely). Therefore we believe you are either in Sweden or in the Nordics.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!