At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced content producer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a content manager that can work hands-on in building stories and create excellent content. While this will take up most of your days, you will in parallel work with creating our editorial calendar and develop/implement content strategies for various platforms. You will be an important part of helping us send the message about Normative moving the world towards net-zero emission. You will be part of a small, but growing team and report to our Head of Marketing. In this role you will work closely with marketing, sales, product and designers, but also have a lot of customer interaction.
What you will do:
- Write, edit and proofread original copy in various formats like newsletters, social media, web, and media
- Take responsibility for the editorial calendar and make sure that we create great content on various platforms
- Take content strategies from idea to implementation
- Conducting research and interviews with customers or experts to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about emissions and customer pains to build content related to this
- Although not a requirement, it is a great advantage, f you have experience production of engaging product video content.
To be successful, we believe you:
- Is an experienced and skilled storyteller and writer
- Have 3+ years of experience in working with similar roles in tech or climate-related environment
- Is a Native English speaker or have all your experience from English speaking roles
- Native speaker (English)
- Has an ability to keep a high cadence and is used to produce volume in a short time
- Is detailed oriented with an eye for grammar, spelling, fact-checks, and proofreading
- If you have worked with video creating for Social Media it’s a great plus, but not required
We also believe you are:
- A self-organizing, result-oriented, and flexible person that quickly comes up with new ideas and can lead them on your own
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time (this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!