At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are experienced in, and passionate about, performance marketing, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a data-driven and result-oriented person that can help us grow the customer base. You will be responsible for getting us up to speed with marketing automation. In this role, you will be a part of our small, but growing, marketing team and report directly to our CMO. You will also work closely with our sales-team.
What you will do:
- Grow our customer base by creating strategies (SEM) that generate qualified leads and use metrics for the tracking of those
- Own email marketing and paid media advertising channels
- Reporting on leads, conversion rates, and funnel to our Leadership team
To be successful, we believe you have:
- A minimum of 2 years from a similar role in a B2B-context
- Have deep knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Excellent mathematical skill and a truly metrics-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
We also believe you are:
- A performance-oriented and analytical that enjoys learning seeking new ways of getting results
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time /(this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!