At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced content producer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for an experienced PR-manager that can bring Normatives story out to the world. You will be responsible for planning and executing global PR-strategies. You will work closely with the leaders of Normative, be a part of our growing Marketing team and report to our CMO.
What you will do:
- Plan PR strategies and campaigns
- Manage inbound and outbound media.
- Write press releases, presentations, and other media communications.
- Book speaking engagement for Normative representatives.
- Craft data studies (in collaboration with our data analyst) like success stories on reduction of emissions.
- Pitch stories to media and analysts.
- Handle sponsorship requests
- Measure impact and performance of initiatives.
- Organize or attend promotional events such as conferences, exhibitions, tours, and visits
To be successful, we believe you have:
- 8+ years within the PR-field
- Knowledge in working with data, and turning data into stories
- Solid experience from heading up PR within a global B2B tech-company
- If you have worked with climate/sustainability-related companies, this is considered a great advantage
- A background from running PR-campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Experience from handling inbound and outbound media
- Experience from working with both traditional and more modern media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
We also believe you are:
- A self-motivating and organizing doer with high analytical ability. You look for results and are afraid of trying out new approaches.
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden, or other parts of Europe, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time /(this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!