At Normative we have developed the world’s first emission accounting engine. We help companies calculate their climate footprint and provide insights to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced digital design and content producer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a skilled digital designer that can help us show the world what Normative can offer in the best way possible. You will work closely with the rest of a small, but growing, marketing team, product marketing, as well as other members of Normative. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the Normative website design, presentations, layouts, and illustrations.
- Own the look and feel of the Normative brand, meaning all visual assets outside our SaaS product, according to the brand guidelines.
- Keep design collateral, up to date, and maintain an online 'Design Collateral Room’.
- You will also be the lead designer for our partnership program, working with, amongst others, the UN backed Climate Hub link to partner site
To be successful, we believe you have:
- 5 years+ experience in web and digital design + implementation (UX/UI)
- Experience in graphical identity.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Worked closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business goals and requirements for what you are designing
We also believe you are:
- A collaborative, self-organized and result-oriented person who enjoys running your own work, but in close collaboration with others
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a small team where we help one another to reach our goals.
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm but also have parts of the marketing team based in Malmö/Copenhagen. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden or Denmark, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time (this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!