Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you an expert in sustainability and have previous experience from a customer facing role?
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
Läs om Normative i Dagens Industri
We are now looking for an ambitious Customer Success Specialist to join our small team and help take us to the next phase in our adventure! You’ll be reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role would include:
- Helping customers with environmental impact measurements
- Calculating and communicating environmental impacts.
- Researching and updating sustainability data to our database
- Communicating the possibilities and use-cases of our product to our customers.
- Explaining niche details of the latest environmental reports and what implications it could have for our client’s business.
- Understand the customer needs and be able to comprehend what this means for the product roadmaps and features.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- An education in, or work experience within sustainability, preferably engineering-related
- Experience from customer-facing role
- Excellent Excel skills
- B2B and or SaaS experience is a plus
- Tech savvy
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
- A proven communicator who can see things from other people’s perspectives.
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you can possibly muster. A doer who is biased towards action.
- A willingness to learn on the job, fast. Eager to develop new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
Experience is considered advantageous, but we believe that talent and drive is the most important thing!
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
- Start: As soon as possible, but can be decided through mutual agreement.
- Placement: Normative HQ at Norrlandsgatan 11, Stockholm, we work with a flexible remote model and you can be located outside of Stockholm even if we would like to meet from time to time.
- Scope: Full-time, flexible working hours agreed on to fit your clients and team
- If you have any questions regarding the position don't hesitate to contact us through the chat
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!