About the company
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
We are now looking for additional Sales Account Executives with experience in SaaS sales to join our team after summer, and help take us to the next phase in our adventure. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales and join a growing sales team of 10 colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings sourced by you, with some support provided by a sales development rep.
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customer's problems and sell solutions that solve them.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organization.
To be successful, we believe you have:
- Experience from full-cycle B2B-sales, preferably in SaaS-companies
- Experience working with Climate-related solutions or other studies/work experience within the sustainability field would be ideal but not a requirement
- Hard-working, winning, and passionate attitude towards work
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech-savvy individual with the ability to learn quickly
- Fluent in English, Swedish is considered an additional plus
- Experience from our interest in Sustainability work
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast-paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
- Start: Flexible/From sep 1
- Scope: Full time
- Salary: Fixed + comission
- Location: Stockholm and/or working remote within Sweden.