At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
We are now looking for additional Sales Development Representatives with sustainability knowledge to join our team after summer, and help take us to the next phase in our adventure. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales and join a growing sales team of 10 colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Qualifying leads and move them through the company sales pipeline and funnel
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of targets
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Schedule discovery calls for our inside sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of cold calling, social touches, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
To be successful, we believe you have:
- Sustainability related education or work experience
- Working experience for a minimum of 1 year, whether full time, part time or summer jobs from B2B Sales, preferably in a Saas or tech context.
- An ambitious and driven mindset, you enjoy the core of sales as well as the goal to help the world reach net-zero emissions
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time /(this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!