At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
As a Product Manager at Normative, you will be one of the early members in our product team. You will explore and deliver product experiences that help companies measure and define their path to net zero emissions. We are a small and growing team and you will work closely with customers, designers, and the engineering team to build out our product.
The Product Manager we are looking for enjoys and thrives in the early stage tech company. You have probably been in this setup before and now want to apply your learnings to excel and help build the company. We would like you to bring about 3-5 years of product management experience and you will work with both long term vision and short term operational work. You will be reporting to Head of Product.
What you will do:
- Drive the strategy, ideation, development, launch and iteration of our carbon emission tool
- Work closely with the team to identify problems, opportunities and solutions that will improve the experience for our users
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in and across your product area
- Build relations with internal partners to receive input, get feedback, and keep them informed
- Make user insight and data-informed prioritization and delivery decisions, constantly striving to improve the product experiences and results for our users
- Constantly communicate with a high degree of clarity and transparency with the whole team
We think you will be a good match if:
- You’re a product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You have experience managing products from kick-off to launch
- You enjoy participating in sophisticated technical discussions and decision-making in the team
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- You are a curious go-getter. You can inspire change, adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
We also believe you are:
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere but you are expected to travel, in a climate friendly way, to meet at our office about 1 time per month (this is off course when we are again able to travel and meet safely). Therefore we believe you are either in Sweden or in the Nordics.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!