At Normative we have developed the world’s first emission accounting engine. We help companies calculate their climate footprint and provide insights to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced web developer with core strengths in PHP and Wordpress, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a skilled web developer. You will work closely with the small, but growing, marketing team, and be responsible for our website normative.io, and other customer-facing pages. In addition, you will work with other members of Normative like our dev team and the PM for the UN-backed project SME Climate Hub https://smeclimatehub.org/ that you will support together with our brand designer. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Code and modify our internal website, from layout to function to build appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Build and maintain new components in our partnership with the UN backed SME Climate Hub where Normative’s software platform is used
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues
- Create documentation for software created
To be successful, we believe you have:
- 5 years+ experience from developing in PHP and Wordpress
- Good communication skills in English
- Previously worked closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business goals and requirements for what you are designing
- Good knowledge of UI/UX
We also believe you are:
- A collaborative, self-organized and detail oriented person who enjoys running your own work, but in close collaboration with others
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a small team where we help one another to reach our goals.
At Normative you will work with a highly driven group of people, who shares a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. In addition, you will be working with some of the best people in the business, with room for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm but also have part of the team in Malmö/Copenhagen. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden or Denmark, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time (this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!