At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon
Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. We have recently shared exciting news like funding from Google https://normative.io/google-org-supports-normative-with-team-of-11-googlers-to-expand-free-carbon-accounting-engine/ and our CEO Kristian was recently interviewed in Bloomberg TV https://normative.io/bloomberg-interviews-normative-ceo-kristian-ronn/
Everytime we help a customer start using Normative, they are starting their way to reduce their cO2. In every client interaction, we have a possibility to help them understand the importance of, and potential in our tool. More Companies using Normative= More reduced emissions
We are rapidly growing and now look for additional Sales Development Representatives with a passion for reaching net zero emission to join our team, and help take us to the next phase in our adventure. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales and join a growing sales team of 10+ colleagues.
We want to invest in skilled people and see the SDR-position as a first step to growing into an account executive role or keep growing in other directions of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Qualifying leads and move them through the company sales pipeline and funnel
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of targets
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Schedule discovery calls for our inside sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of cold calling, social touches, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
To be successful, we believe you have:
- Some working experience, whether full time, part time or summer jobs from B2B Sales in a Saas or similar context.
- An ambitious and driven mindset, you enjoy the core of sales as well as the goal to help the world reach net-zero emissions
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English, if you also talk any other language, that’s a big plus
- We will train you within the sustainability sector, but think that you need a passion and interest in the space, if you also have some related experience from studies or work - that’s of course great
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden where we also have parts of our team.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!