About the company
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate.
Everytime we help a customer start using Normative, they are starting their way to reduce their cO2. In every client interaction, we have a possibility to help them understand the importance of, and potential in our tool. More Companies using Normative= More reduced emissions
Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. We have recently shared exciting news like funding from Google https://normative.io/google-org-supports-normative-with-team-of-11-googlers-to-expand-free-carbon-accounting-engine/ and our CEO Kristian was recently interviewed in Bloomberg TV https://normative.io/bloomberg-interviews-normative-ceo-kristian-ronn/
We are now looking for additional Sales Account Executives with experience in SaaS sales to join our team, help take us to the next phase in our adventure and above all, help our clients to reduce emissions. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales and join a growing sales team of 10+ colleagues.
What you’ll do:
- Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings sourced by you, with some support provided by a sales development rep.
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customer's problems and sell solutions that solve them.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organization.
To be successful, we believe you have:
- Experience from full-cycle B2B-sales, preferably in SaaS-companies
- Hard-working, winning, and passionate attitude towards work
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech-savvy individual with the ability to learn quickly
- Fluent in English, Swedish or other Nordic languages is considered an additional plus
- A passion for reaching net zero, if you also have some previous experience from working or studying within that field - that’s amazing
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast-paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden or Denmark, where we also have parts of our team.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!