Do you want to join us in solving the world's biggest problem? At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
Reducing emissions begins with understanding where they come from. Our Data Services team ensures that Normative’s emissions accounting engine is supplied with the most accurate, comprehensive data available so it can generate the most accurate and comprehensive insights – and lead to the highest-impact emissions reductions. You will work together with a dedicated team to calculate carbon emissions using our software and internal tools. You will be an integral part of making sure our clients are able to get a complete picture of their carbon footprint and enabling them to make better choices to reduce their impact! The working language is English.
What you will do:
- Calculate carbon emissions following the ghg protocol
- Work closely with our customer success team to align on data input and carbon calculations for our clients
- Review, log and structure incoming data from our clients
- Verify the quality of results before our net-zero experts present emission reports
- Upload data onto Normative
- Support our organization with knowledge within sustainability and ghg acccounting
- Improve our internal processes to achieve higher efficiency and accuracy
- Provide feedback to our product team on new product features and possible developments.
To be successful, we believe you:
- Have a background within sustainability from work or education, preferably with knowledge of ghg protocol and calculations.
- Have excellent analytical skills and you enjoy working with numbers and big excel sheets
- Are passionate about climate and want to make an impact by helping companies reduce their carbon emissions
- Are meticulous about your work and have an eye for details
- Are structured and organized and you know how to prioritize multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Are a team player and always try to support colleagues in any way you can
We also believe you:
- Demonstrate high standards for quality and accuracy and never hesitate to take on a crucial task if needed. You are curious to seek out new information and solutions
- Are a person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and team where we help one another
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere but you are expected to travel, in a climate friendly way, to meet at our office about 1 time per month. Therefore we believe you are either in Sweden or in the Nordics.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!