Any company would say its employees are smart, capable, and fun to work with – and our employees certainly are! But we’re also driven by an unshakable sense of purpose, an urgency to act, and the motivation to devote our talents and energy to fighting the planet’s most important fight.
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
As head of Operations at Normative, you are crucial to make sure our operations are running smoothly. You will be part of setting the strategy and have a focus on identifying and implementing improvements to increase overall efficiency.
The Head of Operations we are looking for enjoys and thrives in an early stage tech company on a fast growing journey. You have likely been in this setup before and now want to apply your learnings to excel and build a company with a true mission. In this role you will be part of our leadership-team and report to our CEO Kristian Rönn.
What you’ll focus on
- Drive the operational rhythm of the organization. Set structures and processes in place to make sure strategic goals are executed in an effective way while growing quick and globally
- Strengthen cross collaboration and ways of communication between teams
- Driving strategy as a part of the management team
- Ensure compliance with both local and international laws
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
We think you will be a good match if:
- You have 5-10+ years of experience from a broad role within business, very preferably as management consultant, where you have been exposed to all aspects of business operations in a tech-organization
- You have proven organizational and leadership ability, non-formal as well as formal
- You have the ability to quickly get an overview in a business setting and identify the right actions to make things move forward in the right direction.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills that also makes you build trustful relationships internally and externally.
- You are a curious go-getter. You can inspire change, adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
We also believe you are:
- A person with a high strategic and analytical mindset that can influence others, focus on results and getting forward while still staying focused on winning as a team and collaboration.
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and team with a clear focus on One Team - One Planet - One Goal approach where collaboration is key
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere but you are expected to travel, in a climate friendly way, to meet at our office about 1 time per month (this is off course when we are again able to travel and meet safely). Therefore we believe you are either in Sweden or in Denmark where we currently have legal entities.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible! Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.