Normative is accelerating the transition to a net zero world. We provide science-based carbon accounting software and tailored advice from net zero experts, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprints.
Our Sales team members are part educators and part guides, as they help companies understand the importance of emissions accounting and begin their journeys to net zero. Every time one of our salespersons guides a company to choosing Normative, they’ve prevented greenhouse gases from being emitted – and made business more climate-friendly.
About the role
We are rapidly growing and now look for additional Sales Development Representatives with a passion for reaching net zero emission to join our team, and help take us to the next phase in our adventure. You’ll be reporting to the Sales Development Manager and join a growing sales team of 15+ colleagues.
We want to invest in skilled people and see the SDR-position as a first step to growing into an Account Executive role or keep growing in other directions of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Qualifying leads and move them through the company sales pipeline
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to generate lists of targets
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Schedule discovery calls for our inside sales team
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of cold calling, social touches, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
To be successful, we believe you have:
- Some working experience, whether full time, part time or summer jobs from B2B Sales in a Saas or similar context.
- An ambitious and driven mindset. You enjoy the core of sales as well as the goal to help the world reach net-zero emissions.
- Great communication skills in English. If you also speak any other language, that’s a big plus.
- We will train you within the sustainability area, but think that you need an interest in the space. If you also have some related experience from studies or work - that’s of course great.
Any company would say its employees are smart, capable, and fun to work with – and our employees certainly are! But we’re also driven by an unshakable sense of purpose, an urgency to act, and the motivation to devote our talents and energy to fighting the planet’s most important fight.
We operate on a hybrid remote model with offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark. We believe that you are based in the greater Stockholm region and can be in the Stockholm office a couple of days a week, with the possibility to work remotely when it is more suitable for you and your work schedule.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible. Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.