Climate Strategy Team Manager
Join the planet’s most important fight
Normative is now looking for an Climate Strategy Team Manager
Normative is accelerating the transition to a net zero world. We provide science-based carbon accounting software and tailored advice from net zero experts, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprints.
Our Climate Strategy team combines people skills and sustainability smarts to steer companies toward net zero. Climate Strategy works hands-on with our customers to measure emissions, identify emissions hotspots, and begin highest-impact reduction efforts. In no other position at Normative are the results so apparent – Climate Strategy has a front-row seat as the emissions reductions unfold.
Normative is now looking for a Climate Strategy Team Manager that will lead our employees to give the best advice possible to Normatives customers to aid them in their way towards NetZero. Together with the other team manager and our Director of Climate Strategy you will drive the net retention of our customers and support the team to reach the goals.
What you will do at Normative to aid the transition towards net zero emissions:
- You will manage and lead a team with team members both in Sweden and the UK where you will be the go to person for questions but also reassuring the wellbeing of the team.
- You will be responsible for the performance of the team, where you will drive the metrics to align with the Normative goals and vision.
- You will support our Climate Strategy Advisors in customer relationships, where you will sometimes be part of customer meetings.
- You understand Normatives customers carbon footprint and are a thought leader that educates them on carbon measuring, target setting, carbon reduction, and carbon investment.
Experience we’re seeking:
- You have experience from leading a team with personnel responsibility
- You have experience in SaaS companies
- You preferably have experience in working with GHG accounting and GHG protocol; experience within carbon offsets is considered beneficial
- You have customer facing experience in working with mid/enterprise-level companies with high-level stakeholders.
- You are proactive in customer initiatives leading to high satisfaction and growth.
We also believe you are:
- You are organized and you know how to prioritize multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- You care deeply about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of finding the most effective solutions for our customers
Any company would say its employees are smart, capable, and fun to work with – and our employees certainly are! But we’re also driven by an unshakable sense of purpose, an urgency to act, and the motivation to devote our talents and energy to fighting the planet’s most important fight.
We operate on a hybrid remote model with offices in Stockholm, London and Copenhagen. We believe that you are based in the greater Stockholm region and can be in the Stockholm office a couple of days a week, with the possibility to work remotely when it is more suitable for you and your work schedule.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible. Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.
- Climate Strategy
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
The world has witnessed exponential economic growth, and with it an exponential rise in greenhouse gas emissions. Now is the time for exponential climate action.
We provide science-based carbon accounting software and tailored advice from net zero experts, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprints.
Climate Strategy Team Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Normative?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.