Join the planet’s most important fight
Normative is now looking for a Climate Strategy Advisor
Normative is accelerating the transition to a net zero world. We provide science-based carbon accounting software and tailored advice from net zero experts, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprints.
Our Climate Strategy team combines people skills and sustainability smarts to steer companies toward net zero. Climate Strategy works hands-on with our customers to measure emissions, identify emissions hotspots, and begin highest-impact reduction efforts. In no other position at Normative are the results so apparent – Climate Strategy has a front-row seat as the emissions reductions unfold.
What you will do at Normative to aid the transition towards net zero emissions:
- You are the trusted person for our customers, with whom you’ll build long-term relationships
- You understand the customers’ carbon footprints and are a thought leader that educates them on carbon measurement, target setting, carbon reduction, and carbon investments. You guide their path towards a net-zero future.
- You are the voice of our customers; the connection between them and our product, where you help shape the future in a fast-changing industry.
- You help our customers understand and navigate our product; you onboard them on the platform and drive interest for additional product and service offerings. This will accelerate their journey towards net-zero carbon emissions.
- You are proactive in customer initiatives leading to high satisfaction, retention and growth.
Experience we’re seeking:
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. If you also are fluent in Swedish, that is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You have extensive experience in a role as a sustainability consultant or similar where you are used to supporting and communicating with external stakeholders
- You have extensive experience in working with GHG accounting and GHG protocol; experience within carbon offsets is considered beneficial
- You have a BSc/MSc in Sustainability or other relevant field
We also believe:
- You are organized and you know how to prioritize multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- You are comfortable with complex data and have a systematic way of untangling and explaining it.
- You are excited to translate customer needs and insights into product requirements.
- You care deeply about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of finding the most effective solutions for our customers
Any company would say its employees are smart, capable, and fun to work with – and our employees certainly are! But we’re also driven by an unshakable sense of purpose, an urgency to act, and the motivation to devote our talents and energy to fighting the planet’s most important fight.
We operate on a hybrid remote model with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen and London. We believe that you are based in Sweden with the possibility to travel to the office when necessary, with the possibility to work remotely when it is more suitable for you and your work schedule.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible. Please send in your application in English. Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.