Do you want to make a contribution towards a sustainable future? Do you want to be a part of a start-up and solve real problems?
Then you're our perfect fit!
Normative makes the environmental and social cost of every purchase in our economy transparent. Our goal is to contribute to a faster transition towards a sustainable society by helping companies get better at measuring their sustainability. This gives companies the incentives and the guidance required to drastically reduce their environmental footprint.
The product team connects life cycle assessment calculations to activities in companies. Our customers entrust us with intricate details about the activities within the company, and in return we continuously help them become transparent about their externalities through analytics dashboards and reports, on the web and through API services. Today we're a small team but are looking to grow.
As a sustainability engineer on this team, you will make life cycle analyses accessible to companies all across the globe. You will work closely with our customers and be their guide in becoming more sustainable by helping them understand their externalities. You have an urge to get to solve the actual problems and strive to understand where the customer is coming from.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do? Awesome, let’s talk about specifics.
What do we need from you?
- You have a customer centric mindset.
- You have 3 years experience of delivering dashboards in PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, or similar.
- You have a bachelor in engineering or statistics, and a background in life cycle analysis or a related field.
- You have a knack for juggling data
- You want to learn new things on the job, acquiring new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
Nice to have
- Great programming skills
- Database expertise
- Experience of teaching in the area of sustainability
What is it like working at Normative?
- We have a small and friendly work environment.
- In our regular company-wide retrospectives every individual has an opportunity to get their new ideas seriously considered.
- We're a fast growing start-up. Partnerships and opportunities frequently change.
- We realign our shared short-term vision frequently within each project but individuals make their own decisions in the best interest of the company.
We're curious about software you have helped develop in the past; so if applicable please include a link to your github account or other public portfolio. Please apply by September 30th 2020. We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!