Do you want to make a real contribution towards a sustainable future? Are you a numbers ninja and want to grow together with a fast growing startup?
Then you're our perfect fit!
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. You’ll have flexible working hours, and will be working from our office in Stockholm City. We trust that you do your job in time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
About the Company
At Normative we believe that for humanity to flourish in the 21st century we need to account for environmental impact in the same way we account for financial performance. We’re automating sustainability reporting for companies, and giving companies sustainability intelligence to drastically reduce their environmental impact. We’ve been recognized by Norrsken Foundation as one of the most impactful startups in the Nordics.
To be able to close a big investment round, we’re now looking for an ambitious Finance Manager to join our small team to help take us to the next phase in our adventure! We are looking for someone who has worked for a few years in a similar position or who is ready to take the next step in their career. The role is new and you will be responsible for setting up new processes and structures. You’ll be reporting to the COO.
A sample of the problems you might be tackling in your role include:
- Build the financial infrastructure to scale with the business
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Own, optimize and run financial opportunities & controlling
- Own Budget and Forecasting process
- Financial reporting to the CEO, management, board and authorities
- Responsible for the day to day financial bookkeeping
- Manage accounts payables and receivables
- Assist the leadership team in making strategic decisions based on financial intelligence
- Equity and warrant scheme management
- Own Business Intelligence on key SaaS metrics to drive healthy unit economics across the business
You have experience in:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a finance department
- Financial bookkeeping
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Controlling and analytics is a big plus
- Working in a small business, SaaS and/or startup environment is a plus
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
- Consistently the most driven person in the room, striving to excel and deliver the best work you possibly can muster.
- A proven communicator who can see things from other people’s views and incorporate them into a real vision of a product or feature.
- A willingness to learn on the job, acquiring new skills in everything from different new systems to the latest environmental guidelines.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and small team where we help one another
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Please apply by November 30th 2020. We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!